Learn everything there is to know about Perry Rahbar, including his Biography, Wife, age, net worth, height, weight, and much more.
Perry Rahbar is the founder and CEO of dv01, a data management, reporting and analytics platform that functions as a global hub for online lending between originators and capital markets. Read more about Perry Rahbar Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Wife, Marriage, Career etc.
|Real Name||Perry Rahbar|
|Age||38 years old|
|Height||Approx. 5 ft 8 inch|
|Weight||Approx. 75 Kg|
|Body Measurements||Approx. 43-32-36 inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
View this post on Instagram
Perry Rahbar bio
Perry Rahbar founded dv01 to address the challenges he encountered during his ten-year bond trading career at Bear Stearns. Dv01 offers complete solutions to more than 250 financial institutions, giving investors a platform to manage and evaluate their investments.
Dv01 provides securitization reporting services for over 45 online loan transactions, including loan-level data of each agreement on its platform. The company has also collected data for 4.2 million online loans, encompassing $57 billion of origination and a current outstanding balance of $24 billion. In 2016, dv01 won the Forbes Fintech 50 Awards.
Perry Rahbar Net worth, Salary, Car, House
Perry Rahbar is the founder and CEO of dv01, a platform for data management, reporting, and analytics. He did not reveal his actual net worth in July 2023. His net worth as of 2023 is being researched and we will have to wait until the end of the year to find the actual information.
Perry Rahbar Height & Weight
Perry Rahbar is 5ft 8in and weighs around 75kg. He seems like a physically healthy guy.
Perry Rahbar Girlfriend Paige Deserbo Dating, Marriage
Perry Rahbar and Paige Deserbo started seeing each other in the summer of 2019 and, looking at him, things seemed very romantic between the two.
Although Paige and her hopeful hubby Perry haven’t been married since February 2020, they already had the characteristics of one. In an interview that month, Paige predicted that she and Perry would get engaged next year.
Unfortunately, romance wasn’t meant to be like this. At the end of October 2020, Paige announced her separation from Perry on her podcast called “Giggly Squad Podcast”. The source told PEOPLE Magazine that Perry moved to Miami after the breakup.
Opening up about their split in February 2021, Paige called Perry mature. Of course, she broke up with Perry because she didn’t want to let him down. She also shared that she wanted to do more before settling down.
View this post on Instagram
Facts about Perry Rahbar
- Perry Rahbar net worth as of 2023 is being researched and we will have to wait until the end of the year to find the actual information.
- Perry Rahbar has been widely known as Paige DeSorbo’s ex-boyfriend, which indicates he is currently single.
- More about the work of Perry Rahbar, he is also known for being the founder of Edify and the co-founder of Everyday Hospitality.
- As he is a businessman, Perry Rahbar has no specific salary to his name. He certainly had a pretty good salary, though, when he worked as a general manager at his former companies.
- Perry Rahbar’s official Instagram page has the username @perryrahbar and a total of 16.9 thousand followers.
- The November 2016 Forbes report shows he was 34. As a result, Perry’s age is likely 38 as of 2021.
- Perry Rahbar’s ex-girlfriend, Paige DeSorbo, is scheduled to appear in the fifth episode of Summer House.
Talking about his education, he attended the London School of Economics and Political Science for a year.
- He was then enrolled at Emory University, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in economics and political science.
- Apart from Instagram, we can confirm that the businessman is also available on Twitter – there are around 638 followers.
- According to People, his ex-girlfriend revealed that she knew deep down that she wasn’t happy with her relationship with Perry, which is the main reason they broke up after a year together.